Don't miss the opportunity to present at the original and most established International Scientific Oncoplastic Meeting in the UK with a large International audience.
Important Information to Consider when Submitting an Abstract
- Read the abstract guidelines.
- Ensure the abstract include the following headings: Aims/Methods/Results/Conclusion.
- Maximum 200 words.
- Submission deadline: 31st July at 17.00. A reduced registration fee will be available to the nominated speaker whose abstract(s) are accepted for oral presentation only.
- Please note - No refunds will be given if the speaker has registered at a higher rate. Early registration is advised to anyone submitting an abstract. Further information will be emailed once notified about the decision.
- Ensure all contact details are correct as once submitted, it is not possible to make alterations to the abstract/authors.
- Abstracts accepted for poster presentation will be required to email a PDF version of their poster to be uploaded onto Orbsweb before the meeting. Deadline: 30th August 2019. Email: email@example.com